Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I know that my wrinkles date me, that my 58 and counting body is never gonna have the elasticity of days gone by. But, that doesn't mean I'm ready to give up the ghost! Beauty regimens are so important to reveal the best you can be. They are key reminders that you deserve pampering, that self-love and nurturing is the cornerstone to good health. They should be done regularly and often! Here's a few to give your skin a beautiful glow!
MY CREAMSICLE SUGER SCRUB RECIPE
1 cup raw sugar (raw sugar is provides better exfoliation, but regular sugar will do in a pinch).
⅓ cup organic virgin coconut oil
⅓ cup doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
5-10 drops Citrus Bliss
- In a microwavable glass cup, add the organic virgin coconut oil and place in microwave for 15 seconds or until melted.
- In the glass cup with melted virgin coconut oil, add Fractionated Coconut Oil, vanilla extract, and Citrus Bliss essential oil. Stir until combined. Now add in your raw turbinado sugar.
- If mixture looks too dry, add 1 teaspoon of Fractionated Coconut Oil at a time until consistency is right.
- Store in airtight container.
- To use, take a handful of scrub into hands and rub together until sugar dissolves. Rinse under warm water and pat dry.
- For added softness, try out these other doTERRA DIY RECIPES below.